If you’re looking to obtain a copy of your bankruptcy, you’ll need to file a Freedom of Information (FOI) request. The FOI request can be made through the court system where your bankruptcy was filed or through the appropriate government agency (in the United States, this would be the Executive Office for United States Trustees). There is often a processing fee associated with obtaining a copy of your bankruptcy file.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *